Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffin & Bread Mix (*Limited Time - Seasonal)
- Fresh Pumpkin Spice Flavor:This quick gluten-free breakfast snack is a naturally flavored sugar-free muffin and bread mix that's ready to serve in about 20-30 minutes. Mix with coconut oil, eggs, and water to make a hot batch of sweet muffins and or a loaf of bread; Makes 12 muffins. It’s the perfect mix of almond flour, oat fiber, Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (erythritol and monk fruit extract), baking powder, sea salt, and other ingredients.
- 1g Net Carb and Sugar-Free: If you are looking for a delicious sugar-free option, you can't go wrong with Lakanto's Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Bread Mix. Contains 1g net carbs, 3g of protein, is gluten-free, keto-friendly.
- Lifestyle Friendly, Kid, and Mom Approved: Our easy-to-make keto-friendly Pumpkin Spice muffin mix is an all-natural mixture that does not contain stevia, maltitol, or artificial ingredients. This low-calorie keto snack is high in fiber, keto-friendly, non-GMO, and plant-based. With Lakanto, you don’t have to compromise on taste to stay on your diet. Fill your kitchen with the best keto vegetarian snacks from Lakanto.
- Sugar-Free Sweetness: Also known by the name ‘Luo Han Guo’, monk fruit has been used as medicine for centuries and is considered as the modern-day superfood. This makes Lakanto's Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix the perfect keto gluten-free snack. Monkfruit is 300X sweeter than sugar and a natural sweetener that tastes amazing without the negative effects of sugar.
- Lakanto's Mission Statement: At Lakanto, our mission is to Bring Chi to Life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, and nutritious. Try some of our tasty products today!
Our naturally flavored pumpkin spice muffin mix gets rid of the high-carbs and high-sugar in other muffins by mixing together almond flour with our Non-GMO Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener! In just 15 minutes, you'll have freshly baked sugar-free, keto-friendly, pumpkin spice flavored muffins that are ready to be enjoyed! And muffins are just the beginning, use this mix as a base for any pumpkin-themed pastries or desserts you can think of.
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup water (Makes 12 muffins).
- 3 eggs
- 3 T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water (Makes 1 loaf).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease your muffin tin or loaf pan. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, and water until combined. Add mix. Stir until combined. Pour into tin or pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-22 minutes for muffins, 30-35 minutes for bread, or until golden brown.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.