Made with our Pumpkin Spice Muffin & Bread Mix and our Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, this recipe comes together fast and can have you with a cookie in each hand in 15 minutes. At 1 Net Carb per serving, it may just feel like a Pumpkin Spice miracle.
Keto Pumpkin Cookies with Lakanto Pumpkin Muffin Mix
Keto, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, do they exist?
Yes, and as easy as these, you can make them this weekend.
Made with our Pumpkin Spice Muffin & Bread Mix, Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, this recipe comes together fast and can have you with a cookie in each hand in 15 minutes. A fall miracle? Maybe.
1 package Lakanto Sugar-Free Muffin Mix, any flavor (6.77-7.06oz)
1 small egg, beaten (or ½ of a large egg)
T melted butter
- 1 T coconut oil, softened
- 2 T your choice of milk (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° and line or grease baking sheet.
Melt butter and coconut oil.
Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix melted butter and coconut oil, then add in egg, vanilla & milk. Add muffin mix and stir just until combined.
- Scoop 2 T of dough onto prepared cookie sheet.
Add 5-7 Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to each cookie and press into dough
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until cookies are just turning golden around the edges but are still soft. Do not overbake.
- Let cookies cool on the pan before moving with spatula.