Low-Carb Snickerdoodle Cookies With Allulose
If you're looking for a delightful treat that's both gluten-free and keto-friendly, our Low-Carb Snickerdoodle Cookies sweetened with Lakanto Golden Allulose are the answer to your cravings.
These cookies are packed with the classic snickerdoodle flavor, minus the high carbs and sugar.
Let's dive into the recipe for these irresistible, low-carb cookies.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
½ cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener with Allulose
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
2-3 tablespoons Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener with Allulose
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups almond flour, 2 tablespoons coconut flour, 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar, and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Mix these dry ingredients together and set them aside.
In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the room-temperature butter (1/2 cup) and ½ cup of Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener with Allulose until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg to the wet mixture. Mix until everything is well combined.
Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, forming a cookie dough.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours
In a small bowl, combine Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener with Allulose (2-3 tablespoons) with 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon to create the cinnamon coating.
Take cookie dough from the fridge androll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the cinnamon sugar mixture until it's well coated.
- Place the coated dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for several minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cookies may take a bit to set up after baking. Let them cool completely until set up.
Do not omit cream of tarter as it provides the tangy kick as well as creates the right texture for these cookies.
To store, keep in an airtight container for up to five days for best results.
Freeze in an airtight, freezer safe container for up to one month for best results. Thaw at room temp.
- Serving Size
- 1 cookie (makes 20 minutes)
- per serving
- 5 grams
- 2 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 1 grams
- 85 milligrams
- Net Carbs
- 1.5 grams