Turmeric Almond Dressing (Keto)
Try this dressing on salad, meat, or whatever your heart desires!
1-½ tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Almond Butter
½ tbsp Tahini
1 tbsp Ginger Root, Raw
1 tbsp Turmeric Root, grated
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
⅓ cup Water
1 tbsp Carrots, grated
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ tsp Black Pepper
¼ tsp Salt
- In a jar or blender, grate fresh turmeric, ginger and carrot. Add the almond butter and tahini.
- Pour in the lemon juice, water, and garlic powder.
- Using a blender or immersion blender, blend the mixture together for 5-10 seconds.
- Drizzle in the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with celery, over salad, or as a dip for chicken.