Marinated Chicken Kabobs
A delicious recipe for marinated chicken kabobs that are sure to be a hit at your next barbecue or dinner party, or a go-to recipe for a quick and delicious dinner.
Marinade recipes are typically loaded with added sugar for flavor. In this marinade recipe we are using Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener. It has the same sweetness to sugar and can provide the same flavor-enhancing benefits as sugar in marinades.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/4 cup Lakanto Brown or Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (can sub soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wooden or metal skewers
In a bowl, mix together the Lakanto sweetener, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, leaving a little space between each piece.
- Grill the kabobs for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve hot with a side of Lakanto Barbecue Sauce
add in sliced bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and onions to your skewer for extra veggies!
make a double batch for some easy, healthy lunches
slather on some Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetened BBQ Sauce for sticky, sweet perfection
- Serving Size
- 1 4oz skewer
- per serving
- 4 grams
- 3 grams
- 1 grams
- 22 grams
- 7 grams
- 410 milligrams
- Net Carbs
- 2 grams