Naturally-colored, sugar-free and cute as can be. You may not have ever thought of making your own sprinkles before, but now you can make all your sugar-free dessert dreams come true.
Ingredients for Sugar-Free Sprinkles
- ½ cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 tsp beet juice (or other food coloring)
- 1 tsp corn starch
- drops of water as needed
How to make Sugar-Free Sprinkles
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly using a mixer or beat vigorously by hand.
2. Add the mixture into a pastry bag with a No. 2 tip. Pipe the icing lines onto a wax or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
3. Let them dry overnight or up to 24 hours.
4. Cut the strands into little bits.
Now your sprinkles are ready for decoration or to bake into a cake or cupcakes! These homemade sprinkles can keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.