Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte
Wow your guests with this cozy drink full of iconic pumpkin spice flavor without the sugar crash. Creamy, spicy and only 44 calories and .5 total carbs. This year, gather with friends and family around the table for good conversation and this perfect after dinner beverage.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte:
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 Chai Tea Bags
- 1 tsp canned or fresh pumpkin puree
- 2 T Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice(s)
Instructions for Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte:
- In a medium pot over low heat on a stovetop, add milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spices and Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener. Stir and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn heat to high, add Chai Tea Bags and bring to almost boiling. Once it is close to boiling, immediately remove from heat, let stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags, add vanilla extract and stir.
- Strain through a sieve (if needed) and serve hot or iced.
Top with our Sugar-Free Pumpkin Foam for a real treat
Check out other sugar-free recipes for drinks and cocktails here