This yummy and craveable keto treat is a low carb edible cookie dough that takes minutes to whip up. No raw eggs, no grains, and no sugar-you won’t want to stop nibbling at this! Eat it by the spoonful out of a bowl or scoop into small round bombs, lay on a platter and refrigerate ahead of a party. Little low-carb bites of edible cookie dough are the perfect sweet snack for a party.
Ingredients for Sugar-free, Gluten Free, Edible Cookie Dough:
- 1/4 c butter softened (can use a Vegan option like Earth Balance)
- 1/2 c Brown MonkFruit Sweetener (can sub Golden)
- 1/8 c milk of your choosing
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c blanched almond flour
- 1/4 c Classic MonkFruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp Kosher or Sea salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Instructions Sugar-free, Gluten Free, Edible Cookie Dough:
- Cream butter and Brown Monkfruit Sweetener in a bowl, just until smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add almond flour, salt and Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- Fold in chocolate chips. Mix well. Refrigerate prior to serving for best results. Serve as bombs on a plate, scoop into small dishes or eat out of the bowl with a spoon. It's all good! Makes 16 1" servings
Nutritional Info (estimation, per serving)
- Calories: 143kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 207mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 2g