This yummy and craveable keto treat is a low carb edible cookie dough that takes minutes to whip up. No raw eggs, no grains, and no sugar-you won’t want to stop nibbling at this! Eat it by the spoonful out of a bowl or scoop into small round bombs, lay on a platter and refrigerate ahead of a party. Little low-carb bites of edible cookie dough are the perfect sweet snack for a party.
Ingredients for Sugar-free, Gluten Free, Edible Cookie Dough:
- 1/2 c butter softened (can use a Vegan option like Earth Balance)
- 1/2 c Brown MonkFruit Sweetener (can sub Golden)
- 1/8 c milk of your choosing
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c blanched almond flour
- 1/4 c Classic MonkFruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp Kosher or Sea salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Instructions Sugar-free, Gluten Free, Edible Cookie Dough:
- Cream butter and Brown Monkfruit Sweetener in a bowl, just until smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add almond flour, salt and Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- Fold in chocolate chips. Mix well. Refrigerate prior to serving for best results. Serve as bombs on a plate, scoop into small dishes or eat out of the bowl with a spoon. It's all good! Makes 20 1" servings
Nutritional Info (estimation, per serving)
- Calories: 143kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 207mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 2g
other fantastic sugar free treats:
Lakanto Keto Chocolate Donuts
Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Way too dry and sweeter feeling
. Needs to be more doughy and less grainy. Ideally less sweetener so it doesn’t have an aftertaste
Gotta love keto cookies! If you ever need vegan pastry decorating products, check out https://www.thesugarart.com/. Cheers!
Recipe: 1 serving of the hot chocolate mix, 1tbsp of pb2, ice, 1 banana – blend – for a chocolate peanut butter shake