Sugar-Free Piña Coladas
Whip up a fresh Piña Colada and live your best life sipping sugar-free goodness right in the kitchen! Who says the good times only happen on tropical getaways? Recreate this versatile piña colada recipe at home however you like: virgin or spiked. Perfect for BBQs, book clubs, fancy at-home date nights, or 'me-time' soaking in the bath. Did we mention that it's keto-friendly, sugar-free, and dairy-free? It almost sounds too good to be true, but we promise this coconut beverage is sure to put a smile on your face. We aim to spike happiness, not blood sugar.
What's needed to make this? Grab a bottle of Lakanto Original Simple Syrup, pineapple extract, unsweetened almond coconut milk, a squeeze of fresh lime juice, ice, and a blender! Optional: rum or alcohol of choice. Also optional but highly recommended: listening to "Conga" by Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine to get this blender party started!
Ingredients for Sugar-Free Piña Coladas:
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup unsweetened almond coconut milk
- ¼ cup Lakanto Original Simple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Pineapple extract (we like OliveNation- Alcohol based)
- 1 tsp. Fresh lime juice (more if you like it more tart)
- Optional: 1 oz. Rum or more to your liking. Just add more ice to help thicken it.
How To Make Sugar-Free Piña Coladas:
- Put all ingredients together in a blender. Blend together until smooth and enjoy!
- This recipe can be sweetened and made more tart to your liking. Just add more simple syrup and lime juice. More ice will also help thicken it if it’s too runny.
- When testing pineapple extracts, we noticed the alcohol based extracts tasted best and didn't leave an aftertaste. We like OliveNation's alcohol based extract best.
- This recipe makes roughly one serving (1 cup). Double the recipe as much as needed in order to make enough for your needs.
Nutritional Info (per serving): 1 cup
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbs: 23g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Sugar Alcohols: 20g
Net Carbs: 3g
Total servings in recipe: 1