Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet is warm, gooey perfection with sweetness and flavor you'd never know was sugar-free.
We overhauled the classic recipe using our Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener and Lakanto sugar-free Chocolate Chips to create a treat that's crispy around the edges, thick and chewy on the inside and a perfectly scrumptious treat you can whip up in about 20 minutes.
Pair it with a scoop of keto vanilla ice cream or sugar-free fresh whipped cream. Sprinkle a few extra Chocolate Chips on top of whipped cream.
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Baking Sweetener
- 3/4 cup packed Lakanto Brown Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, cold
- 2 3/4 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 8 oz pkg Lakanto sugar-free Chocolate Chips
How to make a Sugar-Free Cookie Skillet:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place rack in middle of oven.
- Cut butter into pieces (about 2 tablespoons each) and place in mixing bowl on low. After a few seconds, add Lakanto Baking Sweetener, Lakanto Brown Sweetener and vanilla extract. Mix on low speed until creamy (this takes just a few seconds). The butter and the Sweeteners should be mixed enough so no chunks of butter are visible.
- Add eggs, beating on medium just until incorporated and smooth.
- Using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl and bottom of the bowl to ensure all ingredients are incorporated. Let sit for 7-10 minutes to allow Sweeteners to dissolve fully.
- Add 2 cups of the flour, soda, salt and Lakanto Chocolate Chips all together into bowl with butter mixture.
- Add the remaining 3/4 cup of flour to the top of this mixture. Slowly mix the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips together. Do not over mix. Make sure the flour is mixed in properly and the chips are distributed evenly..
- Spread dough ¾” thick in a cast iron skillet sprayed with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350 for 13-16 minutes.
- Cookie should be slightly golden and the cookie should not look wet on top. Don't overbake. Should be still gooey in the center.
- Serve warm. Add a scoop of sugar-free vanilla cream, if desired
*can also be made into individual cookies. Make larger 3" scoops and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 11-14 minutes.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Total servings in recipe: 4, 6” skillet cookies
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Protein: 5g
- Sodium: 68mg
- Total Carbs: 17
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 1g
- Sugar Alcohols: 8g
- Net Carbs: 11g
Try our other Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes:
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Try our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix