These sweet, creamy, and totally decadent raspberry
fat bombs make for the perfect bite-sized keto snacks or desserts! Stash them in the freezer for the next time your sweet tooth starts hollering!
Ingredients for Raspberry Fat Bombs
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup raspberries, fresh 1/2 tsp vanilla
Instructions for Raspberry Fat Bombs
1. Place cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit, butter, raspberries and vanilla in a food processor, and process until raspberries as smooth.
2. Taste, and add additional sweetener if you'd like.
3. Use a spoon to scoop
fat bombs into a container. I used a round silicone mold, but a muffin pan with muffin liners works as well.
4. Place in the freezer for 2 hours, for the
fat bombs to set.
5. Once firm, place
fat bombs on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over the tops of each
fat bombs back in the freezer for 10 minutes, allowing the chocolate to set.
8. Store leftovers in the freezer, and enjoy!
18 fat bombs with this recipe. Each fat bomb would have: Calories 74 Total Carbs 5g Net Carbs 0.5g Fiber 3g Sugar 1.7g Sugar Alcohols 1.5g Protein 1g Fat 7g
Made with fresh raspberries and delicious, sugar-free chocolate these fat bombs would make a delicious dessert for any occasion, but their pink color makes them the perfect dessert for your Valentines or Galentines parties.
ADD INGREDIENTS TO CART *For more tips on how and when to use Lakanto sweeteners, check out our Baking Guide