Monk Fruit Mexican Brownies
Spice up your life and your brownies this Cinco de Mayo! The secret ingredients to these Mexican brownies are cayenne pepper and cinnamon. Whether you can tolerate a little heat or a lot, we fully support this flavor journey you're about to embark on- so if it's not hot enough, sprinkle on some more heat until the tears come.
Mexican Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 package Lakanto Brownie Mix
- ⅔ C melted butter or melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ - 1 tsp cayenne powder
- ½ tsp salt
How to Make Mexican Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 8x8 inch pan and set aside.
- Combine Brownie Mix, melted butter, eggs, ground cinnamon, cayenne powder, and salt with electric beaters until mixture is thick as a frosting consistency.
- Pour batter into 8x8 inch baking pan and spread evenly. Bake at 350 F for 20 - 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- If additional spice is desired, sprinkle another teaspoon of cayenne powder and ground cinnamon on top of brownies while cooling down.