Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Peanut Butter Fudge
This low carb peanut butter fudge recipe is super simple to put together and makes a decadent bite. Smooth, creamy & sweet, this peanut butter fudge pairs with your favorite mix-ins. All sugar free and the perfect combo.
Ingredients for Low Carb, Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Fudge:
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (we used Adams creamy)
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup of your own add ins: walnuts, peanuts, coconut chips, freeze-dried fruit. Lakanto Chocolate Chips would be great!
Instructions for Low Carb, Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving enough at the edges to help you remove the fudge from the pan after it has set.
- Place peanut butter and butter in a mixing bowl and microwave for a minute at a time, until the butter is melted.
- Remove the hot mixture from the microwave and add the vanilla and salt. Stir carefully until the mixture is well combined and cools a little.
- Add the Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener and stir well until incorporated fully. Pour in your desired mix-in and mix well.
- Place fudge into your prepared pan, using a rubber spatula and smooth the top.
- Cover and let come to room temperature on a counter, then chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- For easy cutting, lift the parchment paper edges out of the pan and place it on a cutting board. Makes 24 pieces
Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Sodium: 29mg
- Total Carbs: 2.5g
- Dietary Fiber: .5g
- Sugars: 1.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 1.0g
For a classic chocolate Sugar-Free Fudge recipe go here