Keto, Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge
Trust us. You'll want to make a batch of this keto fudge to keep in the refrigerator or freezer for when you have a real hankering for something heavenly rich. It's super sweet and just one square of this keto chocolate fudge will curb those cravings fast!
Ingredients for Keto, Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge:
- 8 tablespoons (one stick) butter
- 1 cup Lakanto Chocolate Chips, or 3 Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Bars, any flavor, chopped
- ½ cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mix ins (chopped pecans, walnuts, macadamia nuts, cocoa nibs, unsweetened coconut, peppermint extract, almond extract)
- 1/4 tsp salt
Instructions to make Keto, Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge:
- Melt butter and Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips or chopped Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Bars in the microwave for one minute.
- Stir until all chocolate is melted. Heat for an additional 30 seconds if needed.
- Add in Powdered Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, heavy whipping cream, salt and vanilla extract.
- Stir until combined. If desired, add your add-ins (listed above) and stir.
- Spread keto fudge into a parchment paper lined 4"X4"square dish.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm. Remove the parchment paper from the dish and using a sharp knife, cut into 12 squares.
- Keep refrigerated before each serving. Keeps 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Easy to double recipe for an 8"x 8" dish
- Calories: 25
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Total Carbs: 2g
- Dietary Fiber:0g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 1g
for a delicious peanut butter fudge recipe go here