Keto Zucchini Bread
Zucchini Bread is a fantastic veggie loaded treat and easy to make. As a baked good, it’s tender, moist and tastes fresh. It's also the perfect way for using up loads of summer zucchini, so save this recipe to use when the abundance of zucchini blesses your town.
Traditional zucchini bread recipes have high carbs and sugar and are typically made with wheat flour and white sugar, We've created a Keto Zucchini Bread recipe using alternative flours and our Monkfruit Sweeteners to make a low-carb, gluten-free Zucchini Bread recipe that we are pretty proud of. With a hint of cinnamon, and the nutty flavor of almond flour, this will become your family’s favorite. Have a slice for breakfast, an after-work-pick-me-up-snack, or a late night treat. Satisfying & delicious.
Ingredients in Keto Zucchini Bread:
- 12 ounces grated zucchini (about 1 large zucchini, with was
- 2 ½ cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp salt, (divided into ½ tsp)
- ½ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener
- ¼ cup Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
Instructions for Keto Zucchini Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with your favorite cooking spray.
- Place the zucchini in a colander set over a bowl. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt and toss to combine. Let drain 1 hour, then squeeze to release as much moisture as possible.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, Monkfruit Sweeteners, baking powder cinnamon, and the remaining salt.
- Stir in the eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and the zucchini. Add the water. If the batter is overly thick, add a little more water, 1-2 Tbsp at a time.
- Spread the batter in the prepared loaf pan
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until the top is golden brown and just firm to the touch.
- Let cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy within 24 hours for best results or freeze for up to 3 months.
Tips and variations for amazing Keto Zucchini Bread:
*use your hands to squeeze as much moisture out of the zucchini
*add ½ cup of Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to the recipe
*replace coconut oil for the avocado oil (6 T coconut oil)
*add pecans or walnuts
*make these into muffins-line your tin with papers and bake 35-40 minutes or until golden (makes 12)
Nutritional Info in Keto Zucchini Bread (estimation, 1 slice per serving 20 servings per recipe)
- Calories: 152kcal
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 169mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3g
- Net Carbs: 2g
another great recipe: