Who doesn’t love a good frappe? Especially without the guilt!
This blissfully delicious frappe is creamy, chocolatey and has only 1 Net Carb.
A blended-ice drink recipe with a hint of caramel and a perfect way to cool you down on hot summer days. Plus, you can switch up the flavors with our Sugar-Free Flavoring Syrups that are sweetened with Monkfruit Sweetener. Use the Caramel, try it with Vanilla and Hazelnut or keep it ALL chocolate.
Ingredients in Keto Chocolate Caramel Frappe:
- 1 oz (2 T) Lakanto Simple Syrup, Caramel Flavored
- 2 T Lakanto Drinking Chocolate
- 6 oz Plant-Based Milk, unsweetened (we used plain almond milk)
- 1 cup ice
Instructions for Keto Chocolate Caramel Frappe:
- Blend all ingredients in a powerful blender.
- Scoop the deliciousness into a glass
- Top with whipped cream
- Share with your best friend (optional:)
NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 40kcal
- Fat: 2.6g
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium 110mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3g
- Net Carbs: 1g
Try another delicious, Sugar-Free beverage using our Monkfruit Sweetened Caramel Simple Syrup:
Sugar-Free Caramel Italian Soda