Deliciously rich and decadent, these cheesecake brownies are the perfect combination of flavors. Our fudgy chocolate brownie mix is topped with a creamy cheesecake layer treat you will love.
Ingredients in Keto Cheesecake Swirl Brownies:
- 1 pkg. Lakanto Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup oil
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ⅓ c Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
Instructions for Keto Cheesecake Swirl Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare the Lakanto Brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Set aside ¼ cup brownie batter and pour the remaining brownie batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Prepare the cheesecake batter by combining the cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and sweetener in a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of brownie batter, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- Take the remaining brownie batter and drop spoonfuls of the batter over the top of the cream cheese mixture. Take a knife and carefully swirl the drops of brownie batter into the cream cheese layer.
- Bake for 30- 45 minutes, or until baked through.
- Cool before serving. To serve you can lift the brownies out by the parchment and then cut them into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings by cutting in half and then in half again.
Nutritional Info (estimation) 1/16
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 2.5
- Saturated Fat: 1.5
- Protein: .5g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Total Carbs: 14g
- Dietary Fiber: 8g
- Sugar Alcohols: 4g
- Net Carbs: 2g
Try Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Brownies using our Brownie Mix