Instant Pot Sugar-Free BBQ Chicken Sliders
This Instant Pot Sugar-Free BBQ Chicken is perfectly tender and flavorful, but without the sugar and other unfavorable ingredients of typical BBQ Chicken. You and your guests won't be able to tell the difference! And the best part is that it's all done in the Instant Pot for ultimate convenience. Sugar-free and easy? Sounds like a win-win to us. See below for the recipe!
Ingredients for Sugar-Free BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 c Lakanto Golden Sweetener or Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp liquid smoke or 1 T smoked paprika
- 1/4 c yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Making Shredded Chicken in an Instant Pot
- Plug in your instant pot and spray the inside of the pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke or paprika, mustard, Lakanto Golden Sweetener or Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener, salt, and pepper.
- Pour sauce over the chicken.
- Place the lid on top of the instant pot and turn the valve to “sealing”. Select the manual button, then use the +/- buttons to bring the time to 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, naturally let the steam release, About 12-15 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with a fork or your favorite kitchen utensil. A hand mixer makes it really easy.
- Serve with your favorite buns or gluten free buns.
Enjoy! Let us know in the comments below if you made this recipe and how it worked for you