Easy Deviled Eggs
6 Large Raw Egg
2 tsp Spicy Brown Mustard
2-½ tablespoon Mayonnaise by Hellman's
Paprika¼ teaspoon(1g or 0.02 oz)
Parsley or Cilantro or Chives 1 teaspoon, chopped(1g or 0.04 oz)
- Very gently and slowly, lower eggs into a pot of boiling water with a spoon. Boil the eggs for 9 minutes.
- Once the timer has elapsed, drop the eggs into an ice water bath until cooled, about 10 minutes.
- Once eggs are cooled, crack them all over and peel them under a small trickle of cold water. Set each egg aside.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the eggs in half.
- Remove the yolks and place the yolks into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the mustard, mayo and kosher salt. Smash the egg yolks and condiments together until the filling is very smooth.
- Add the filling to a plastic bag. If you would like, you can cut a small hole in one of the corners and place a large piping tip into the bag before filling. This will create a pretty effect. Continue filling each egg white half until all are filled. If you do not have a piping tip, simply cut the corner of the bag and fill the eggs that way.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chopped parsley, cilantro, or chives, if desired.