The flavor is incredible in this simple and quick salmon recipe. The glaze is sweetened with Monkfruit Sweetener making it sugar-free. Garlic, soy sauce and lemon come together to bring you a mind-blowing main course.
You may or may not know that foil is best and easiest way to make salmon. It seals in all that flavor and the clean-up is a breeze. All you have to do is toss the foil. It doesn’t get easier than that, right?
And the flavors are soaked right in, leaving you with the most tender, flavorful salmon ever that flakes so easily. You can’t beat that!
Ingredients for Sweet (sugar-free) Garlic Glazed Salmon:
- 1.5 pounds fresh or thawed frozen salmon, in pieces or whole
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Brown or Golden Sweetener
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- garnish with sliced lemons and chopped parsley if desired
Instructions for Sweet (sugar-free) Garlic Glazed Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Dab dry both sides of your salmon with a paper towel and lay on top of foil. Season with salt and pepper. Fold up the sides of the aluminum foil edges around the salmon to hold in glaze.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, Lakanto Sweetener, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Slowly pour over the salmon. Place another piece of foil over the salmon to cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked throughout. 145° Take the foil off of the top and baste the top of the salmon with some glaze pooled at the bottom of the foil. Turn oven to broil setting and place the salmon under the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until brown and caramelized. Careful not to overcook!
- Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.
Serving size 6-4 oz pieces
Total fat- 15g (saturated fat-3.4g)
total carbs- 17g
sugar alcohol- 3g