Some of the best food items in history have come from combining two already amazing foods. Think about it: Peanut butter and jelly, cookies and cream, chocolate and peanut butter, chocolate chips and cookie dough...
So when our test kitchen put together this winning combination of our popular Suntella Chocolate Spread and brand new Banana Nut Muffin & Bread Mix (quickly becoming a customer favorite), we knew a star was born. As if the smell of freshly baked banana muffins wasn't delicious enough, we added pockets of warm, ooey, gooey Suntella to bite into. To describe this flavorful masterpiece in a word... "YUM!"
Now we're getting hungry! Let's get baking.
INGREDIENTS FOR SUNTELLA BANANA SWIRL MUFFINS
- 1 package Lakanto Banana Nut Muffin & Bread Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ c Coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ½ c Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ c Lakanto Suntella, divided
HOW TO MAKE SUNTELLA BANANA SWIRL MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the muffin mix, eggs, oil, water and vanilla extract. Whisk together until all ingredients are combined.
- Fill each muffin cup ½ of the way full.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Lakanto Suntella on top of the batter of each muffin cup.
- Using a toothpick, gently swirl the Suntella into the batter of each muffin.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the middle is baked through. Enjoy!
Want to give this recipe a go? Tag us in your creations on social media @Lakanto!
Nutritional Info (per serving): 1 muffin
Saturated Fat: 6.6g
Total Carbs: 15g
Dietary Fiber: 6.8g
Sugar Alcohols: 6.5g
Net Carbs: 1.7g
Total servings in recipe: 12
need more muffins?
Easy Muffins-6 ways