You can call this adult hot chocolate, mint dreams in a cup, or the answer to your winter wish. Either way, if you like mint and chocolate and want to experience sugar-free bliss after saying "cheers", here it is.
For more holiday drinks, grab our FREE Holiday Drink Guide!
- 2 cups milk (we used unsweetened almond)
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Drinking Chocolate
- 6-10 drops peppermint essential oil or flavoring
- 1/4-1/2 cup mild Vodka
- Whipped Cream, sweetened with Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- A light dusting of chocolate on top
- In a saucepan heat 2 cups milk over medium heat, just until steamy. About 5 minutes.
- Once milk starts to steam whisk in Drinking Chocolate mix.
- Continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is desired temperature. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in peppermint and Vodka
- Taste. If desired, add more peppermint.
- Ladle mixture into glasses, top with whipped cream.
- Dust the top with Drinking Chocolate.