Sugarless Peppermint Pattie Cocktail
You can call this adult hot chocolate, mint dreams in a cup, or the answer to your Christmas wish. Either way, if you like mint and chocolate and want to experience sugar-free bliss after saying "cheers", here it is.
Peppermint Schnapps is a clear liqueur and has a proof of 50. Peppermint Schnapps is the perfect liqueur for this Peppermint Patty Cocktail because of its candy cane taste.
For more holiday drinks, grab our FREE Holiday Drink Guide!
- 2 cups whole milk (of your choosing, it's great with any milk)
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Drinking Chocolate
- 1/4 cup peppermint schnapps
- Whipped Cream, sweetened with Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- A light dusting of chocolate on top
- In a saucepan heat 2 cups of milk over medium heat, just until steamy. About 5 minutes.
- Once milk starts to steam whisk in Drinking Chocolate mix.
- Continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is desired temperature. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in 1/4 cup of peppermint schnapps.
- Taste. If desired, add more schnapps.
- Ladle mixture into glasses, top with whipped cream.
- Dust with Drinking Chocolate.