Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cookies
Fall wouldn't be complete without a delicious pumpkin cookie. We've made our favorite cookies sugar-free by making them with Lakanto's all-new Monkfruit Baking Sweetener.
Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cookies Ingredients
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Lakanto Caramel Flavored Syrup or Original Simple Syrup
How to Make Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Use an electric mixer to cream together the puree, ghee, vanilla, coconut sugar, and egg.
3. Once combined, add the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
4. Continue to mix with your handheld mixer until combined.
5. Use an ice cream scooper to scoop 6 large cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Gently press down on cookies to flatten the tops.
7. Bake them for 10 – 12 minutes.
8. Allow cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
How to Make Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. Soften the cream cheese in microwave to get smooth cream cheese.
2. Add the cinnamon and simple syrup and mix on high until fluffy.
3. Pipe icing on top of cooled cookie. Sprinkle additional cinnamon on top
4. Refrigerate until set up completely.
Try this product
LAKANTO MONKFRUIT BAKING SWEETENER