Jul 15, 2019 ·
Perfect Keto Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2-3 tbsp Dairy Free Milk (coconut, almond, cashew)
- Add the butter to a mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer and beat for 4-5 minutes until it becomes super fluffy, airy light, pale and doubled in volume.
- Make sure butter is not too warm/oily; it will not hold its shape!
- Sift the Lakanto Powdered Sweetener in a medium bowl.
- In two additions add half the powdered sugar at a time, beating 2-3 minutes in-between each addition. Slowly increase speed.
- Once all of the sugar has been incorporated you will notice it may look a bit stiff and dense; adding the dairy-free milk and beating until the buttercream is more soft & spreadable.
- At this time you can add Vanilla.
- Once the buttercream is ready, frost your cakes & cakes!
- You may place buttercream in an airtight container at room temp for 5-6 Days! Best freshly made!
Try this product
Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener