Keto Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
This green salad is delicious and refreshing. With avocado, goat cheese, and low carb vegetables, it's great if you're on the keto diet. Plus, you'll love the dressing that is a little sweet, a little tangy, and totally sugar-free.
Ingredients for Avocado Goat Cheese Salad
4 pieces sundried tomatoes
2 cups arugula
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 ounce goat cheese
1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
Ingredients for Sugar Free Maple Balsamic Dressing
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
Instructions for Keto Salad
1. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Lakanto syrup and a pinch of salt and pepper to a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
2. Add the pumpkin seeds to a dry pan over a low heat and gently toast for a minute or two.
3. Add the arugula to a large serving/salad bowl. Slice the avocado and roughly chop the tomatoes. Add to the bowl with the arugula and toss to combine.
4. Crumble the goats cheese over the salad and season with a little salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the toasted pumpkin seeds over the salad.
6. Drizzle with the salad dressing to serve.
7. Garnish as desired.
With Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup and our other sugar-free products, it is easy to live the sweet life without the carbs and calories that come from sugar. A sugar-free life never tasted so good.
Serving Weight: 5oz (143g)
|Net Carbs info||4.6g|
|Diabetes Carbs info||5.4g|
This recipe was created with the Carb Manager App. You can easily add this recipe to your macros using Carb Manager Premium. Check it out here