Whether it's a weeknight or the weekend, sometimes you just need an easy treat that only takes a minute to cook and won't make the whole kitchen dirty- that's why mug cakes exist. Our Blueberry Muffin Mix is versatile; it not only makes muffins, but can be used to create a hot mug cake of goodness with flavorful blueberries. With only a small amount of the muffin mix needed, all that's required is a mug, a few simple ingredients, and it's ready in the beep of a microwave! You can thank us later.
Blueberry Muffin Mix Mug Cake Ingredients
- 1/2 c + 2 Tbsp Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 c water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
- 1/4 c blueberries (optional- we love the extra blueberries!)
- 1 Microwave safe coffee mug that holds at least 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups)
How to Make a Blueberry Muffin Mix Mug Cake
- In a microwave-safe mug, mix the Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix, egg, water, vanilla, and salt with a fork.
- If adding the optional blueberries, fold them in after the first step.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Once the mug cake is cooked to your preference, remove mug from the microwave and let it cool down for a few minutes. Caution, the mug is very hot! It will also continue to cook as it cools down for a minute.
- Voila! You now have a Blueberry Mug Cake to enjoy!
- Use any of our muffin mixes to make the flavor you would like! Double Chocolate Muffin Mix, Banana Nut Muffin & Bread Mix , Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mix and Pumpkin Spice Muffin & Bread Mix are all excellent choices
Would your lemon poppyseed muffin mix work?
I am going to try it. I enjoy blueberry s.
I love blueberries and will use this recipe for breakfast and lunch. I will order some from you now too. Great recipe!
Can you provide the nutritional analysis PLEASE? Thanks 😊 🙏
can we do the same with the pumpkin mix?