With Lakanto Monfruit Sweetener and three other ingredients, these Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are a super simple dessert, with plenty of healthy fat and just 1 net carb! This is an easy recipe for a creamy strawberry flavored treat that's perfect for a keto diet. They are quick and easy to whip up and have the rich, creamy, lushness of strawberry cheesecake.
Ingredients in Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites:
- 1 8oz full fat Cream Cheese
- .5 ounces freeze dried strawberries (or sub 6-7 fresh strawberries, mashed)
- 2-3 drops Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener, Vanilla Flavored or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 T Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
Instructions for Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites:
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature, or microwave for 15-30 seconds to soften
- Add the freeze dried strawberries to a blender or food processor. Pulse into a powder. If using fresh strawberries, mash them well with a fork, and blotting with a paper towel, get most of the juice out.
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Mix with a fork until fully combined.
- Use a small scoop, form the mixture into bite sized balls, and transfer to dish. Refrigerate or freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a covered container and store in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Net Carbs: 1g