Looking for a drink that will taste delicious and make you feel good? An easy way to get a jumpstart on the year is to jumpstart each morning with a drink that's full of things that are good for you.
This golden smoothie recipe is vegan, keto, and so delicious. Turmeric and ginger have anti-inflammatory benefits which can help boost immunity. This is especially helpful in these cold, winter months.
The addition of our Lakanto Monkfruit Drops will add the sweet to your spice for a perfect combination of flavors. You can also adapt the smoothie by adding protein, chia seeds, or whatever you want!
Golden Turmeric Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 cup coconut milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup almond milk, chilled
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 5 drops Lakanto Monkfruit Drops
Make your Golden Turmeric Smoothie
- Add all ingredients and blend on low for 1-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Serve immediately—smoothies don't hold well.
- Do not refrigerate or the coconut oil will harden.
|Net Carbs info||10.3g|
|Diabetes Carbs info||14.3g|