These fluffy and delicious keto donuts need simple ingredients to make. With no yeast and no sugar, they bake up in the oven perfectly. These easy keto donuts are super customizable too: beets, artichokes, asparagus, spinach, radishes- sky's the limit! ;)
Ingredients for Keto Broccoli Donuts:
2 ¼ cups almond flour
½ cup Classic or Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
1 tsp baking soda
4 large eggs
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
⅛ cup milk of your choosing
⅛ cup of pureed steamed broccoli (or sub your favorite vegetable)
Instructions for Keto Broccoli Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray a 12 count donut pan generously with your favorite cooking spray.
- Steam your broccoli (or your favorite vegetable) in the microwave or on top of stove top until tender. Drain water and let cool. Puree in blender until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, add almond flour, Lakanto Sweetener, baking soda & mix well. In a separate bowl, add eggs, apple cider vinegar, broccoli puree and milk and mix together. Combine your wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix, just until combined.
- Place batter in piping bag or Ziploc bag, cut one end off and gently squeeze batter into donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 12-15 minutes until the top of donut loses its moisture. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Celery Juice Glaze
Combine ¼ cup freshly juiced celery stalks with ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener and mix well. Drizzle this delicious glaze on your Keto Broccoli Donuts and serve.
Nutritional Info (estimation) per serving
- Calories: 145kcal
- Carbohydrates 5g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 7g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Dietary Fiber: g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 2g
A great article about Living the Sweet Life linked here