Holiday Cranberry Sangria
This Holiday Cranberry Sangria is filled with citrus, brandy, cranberry and hints of cinnamon. This super festive sangria recipe can be made ahead of time, which makes it perfect to put together the morning of a dinner party. It saves you time during the hustle and bustle of the season.
- 1 cup Lakanto Simple Syrup, Original
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, pureed in the blender with 1/4 cup of Lakanto Simple Syrup
- 1 orange, halved and then sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/2 cup whole fresh cranberries
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of a dry red wine
- 1 can cold seltzer water (Like Perrier, La Croix)
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- To a large glass pitcher or beverage container add Lakanto Simple Syrup, brandy, sliced orange & lime, whole cinnamon sticks, pureed cranberries, and wine.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours--the longer it sits the better it will taste, you can leave it overnight.
- Just before serving, add the seltzer water to the sangria mixture.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.