Don't give up the rich, chocolate taste you love just because you've given up sugar. These cookies are sure to satisfy even the biggest chocoholic! If you've tried our Suntella Chocolate Sunflower Spread, you already know the smooth, rich chocolatey taste it provides without any of the guilt (healthy and sweet? Goals!). With only 4 ingredients, you won't believe how simple these cookies are to make.
Ingredients for 4 Ingredient Chocolate Suntella Cookies:
- 1 cup blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 cup of warmed Lakanto Suntella Chocolate Sunflower Spread
Instructions for 4 Ingredient Chocolate Suntella Cookies:
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Using a scooper or your hands, roll dough into 1-inch rounds.
- Place 1-inch dough rounds onto a lightly greased baking pan (or on top of baking parchment paper).
- Flatten each cookie dough round until 1/4 inch thick.
- Get creative! Top with chocolate chips, granola, or nuts.
- Bake at 325°F for 7-10 minutes.
- After cookies are done baking, let cool for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
1 serving= 1 cookie
Total carbs- 7g
Net carbs- 2g