Chocolate French Silk Pie
Imagine eating a smooth chocolatey pie on a graham cracker pie crust with creamy whipped topping. Well, imagine no more because this dream is about to become a reality! The traditional French Silk Pie uses eggs and sugar, however, in our version we're using Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener, our Chocolate Chips, and forgo the eggs. It's possible to have your chocolate pie and live a sugar-free life by using monk fruit.
Chocolate French Silk Pie Ingredients
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c Lakanto Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup, 1 Tbsp Lakanto Baking Sweetener
- 2 c heavy cream, divided
- 1 tsp salt
Cocoa powder for dusting, or chocolate curls from Lakanto Chocolate Bar
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust Recipe
How to Make French Silk Pie
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler (bring a small pot of water to a simmer and place a heat proof glass bowl overtop. Pour chocolate chips into the glass bowl and stir continuously until melted, making sure no water gets into the bowl). Let cool slightly before moving to the next step.
- In a KitchenAid (or using a hand mixer), whisk the cream cheese and Lakanto Baking Sweetener together until smooth. Add in the melted chocolate and salt and whisk until well incorporated.
- Slowly pour in half the heavy cream, whisking until a whipped texture is achieved. Tip: It’s helpful to add the heavy cream not all at once. Make sure to scrape the sides down so nothing gets left behind.
- Pour into the cooked pie crust and return to the fridge for a few hours until set.
- Whipped Topping: Whip the remaining heavy cream with 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 Tbsp Lakanto Baking Sweetener. Dollop whipped topping onto the pie and dust with cocoa powder. If you're going the extra mile, carve chocolate curls from a Lakanto Chocolate Bar, or simply break chocolate into pieces and arrange on top. Get ready to impress your friends and family and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Let us know below or tag us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or TikTok. We're here to cheer on your sugar-free success and answer any questions you may have! Want to be a sugar-free baking pro? Check out our Lakanto Baking Guide and even download it for easy reference.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
- Calories: 526.8
- Fat: 51.3g
- Saturated Fat: 27.7g
- Protein: 7.6g
- Sodium: 69.8mg
- Total Carbs: 18.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 2.9g
- Sugar Alcohols:
- Net Carbs:
Total servings in recipe: 8