This easy low carb and keto friendly dessert has just three ingredients and cooks in the microwave.
Almost effortless to mix up, it can be ready to eat in less than five minutes. Perfect for an after work pick-me-up snack or a late night craving. Rich, buttery with or without a bit of chocolate or fresh berries and only 2 Net Carbs? Sounds like perfection, alright.
Ingredients in Keto Vanilla Almond Butter Mug Cake:
- 2 ½ T Lakanto Almond Butter Vanilla Flavored Spread
- 1 T Lakanto Classic or Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 T Lakanto Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or fresh blueberries (optional)
Instructions for Keto Vanilla Almond Butter Mug Cake:
- In a microwave-safe 6 oz mug, add Lakanto Almond Butter Vanilla Flavored Spread, Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener and beaten egg. Use a small whisk or fork and mix well until the batter becomes smooth and uniform.
- Dropping a few at a time, add Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips or berries to the top of batter after mixing, if desired.
- Cook in the microwave at full power for about 1 minute and 10 seconds. (Microwaves will vary) Allow the cake to cool slightly before eating. Cake is best eaten warm.
*If you plan on making more than one cake, cook each one separately. Do not try to cook multiple cakes at once because they will not cook evenly.
*Microwave powers vary. You may need to adjust your cooking time or power accordingly.
*This mug cake is best eaten right away.
Nutritional Info estimation based on ingredients listed. Servings per recipe: 1 4.5 oz servings
- Calories: 285kcal
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Sodium: 83mg
- Total Carbs: 8g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugar Alcohols: 2g
- Net Carbs: 2g
another great recipe using our Almond Butter Vanilla Flavored Spread:
Oatmeal Almond Butter Fudge Bars