Oatmeal Almond Butter Fudge Bars
These delectable sugar-free bars combine Lakanto's sweet & scrumptious Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetened Almond Butter Vanilla Flavored Spread, our versatile Brown Monkfruit Sweetener and sugar-free, vegan Lakanto Chocolate Chips. They are chock-full of chewy goodness with a center of creamy almond butter fudge. These no-bake treats are simple to put together! Melt and mix for the oatmeal bases of the bars, melt and mix the fudgy center and refrigerate for an hour or two.
It doesn’t get much easier than that for a sugar-free snack that you’ll love to eat, and love to share.
Ingredients in Oatmeal Almond Butter Fudge Bars:
- ½ cup butter + ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Lakanto Almond Butter Vanilla Flavored Spread
Instructions for Oatmeal Almond Butter Fudge Bars:
- Line a 9” square pan or dish with parchment paper. Overhang the edges of the paper to lift the bars easier from the dish.
- Melt the coconut oil and butter and Lakanto Brown Sweetener in a large saucepan over medium heat, until the butter or oil has melted and the Lakanto Brown Sweetener has fully dissolved. Add the vanilla and stir. Next, mix in the oats and salt.
- Cook over medium low heat for 4 minutes, stirring often to incorporate all ingredients and to keep from overheating. (keep heat on medium low to keep from burning or crystallization)
- Scoop 1/2 of the oat mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spread out the mixture evenly and to the edges, pressing down with a spoon or spatula. Reserve the other half for the second layer.
- To make the filling: melt the Lakanto Sugar Free Chocolate Chips in a small microwave-safe bowl for 30 second intervals to keep from scorching. Stir until it’s smooth and melted. Add Lakanto Almond Butter Vanilla Flavored Spread and stir well until blended.
- Pour the chocolate almond butter mixture over the oatmeal base in the pan, (reserving about 1/8 cup for drizzling on top) and spread evenly.
- Pour the remaining oat mixture over the chocolate almond butter layer, pressing in gently. Drizzle with the remaining chocolate almond butter mixture. Finish with some flaky sea salt (optional)
- Refrigerate 2 or so hours or freeze 1 hour to set up fully. Bring to room temperature before serving or serve chilled. Cut into 20 even squares. Keep refrigerated and serve within 3 days for best results.
Nutritional Info (estimation) per serving 1/20
- Calories: 340kcal
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat 3
- Protein: 9g
- Sodium: 280mg
- Total Carbs: 24g
- Dietary Fiber: 10g
- Sugars: 3g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 13g