Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Satisfy Your Cravings:Satisfy your cookie cravings in only 20 minutes. Take this childhood favorite home with you, but this time you can leave the sugar!
- Sugar-Free: No sugar, no problem! This sugar-free cookie mix has only 2 net carbs and 45 calories per serving.
- Makes Baking Easier Cook up these delicious chocolate chip cookies in just 4 simple steps. Ready, set, bake!
- Lifestyle Friendly These chocolate chip cookies will go great with any sugar-free, gluten-free, Vegan, and Keto-friendly diets.
- Lakanto's Mission Statement: At Lakanto, our mission is to Bring Chi to Life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, and nutritious. Try some of our tasty products today!
*Net Carbs: Subtract Fiber and Sugar Alcohols from Total Carbohydrates. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not consume raw.
What You Need:
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
- Combine cookie mix with all ingredients.
- Roll into 12 balls on cookie sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown. *Do not consume raw. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.