Ingredients for Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Lakanto Golden Sweetener or Lakanto Classic Sweetener
How to make sugar-free Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray an 8x8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor or with an electric hand mixer, combine the cooked and peeled sweet potatoes, almond milk, vanilla, salt, and Lakanto sweetener. Puree or mix until ingredients are blended and smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan, and spread into an even layer.
- Prepare and sprinkle the topping over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly. If the topping is browning too quickly you can cover it with aluminum foil.
Sugar-Free Candied Pecan Topping Ingredients:
- 1 ½ c pecans, chopped
- 3 T butter, melted
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ c Lakanto Golden Sweetener or Lakanto Classic Sweetener
Making the Candied Pecan Topping:
- Combine all topping ingredients (pecans, melted butter, cinnamon, +Lakanto Sweetener of choice) together in a bowl and sprinkle over sweet potatoes.