Instant Pot Sugar-Free Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders
Always running out of time to make dinner? This Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Chicken is perfectly moist and flavorful, but without the sugar and other unfavorable ingredients of typical Pulled BBQ Chicken. You and your guests won't be able to tell the difference! And the best part is that it's all done in the Instant Pot for ultimate convenience. Sugar-free and easy? Sounds like a win-win to us. See below for the recipe!
Ingredients for Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 c Lakanto Golden Sweetener or Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 c yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Making Pulled BBQ Chicken in an Instant Pot
- Plug in your instant pot and spray the inside of the pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, mustard, Lakanto Golden Sweetener or Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener, salt, and pepper.
- Pour sauce over the chicken.
- Place the lid on top of the instant pot and turn the valve to “sealing”. Select the manual button, then use the +/- buttons to bring the time to 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, naturally let the steam release, About 12-15 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with a fork or your favorite kitchen utensil. A hand mixer makes it really easy.
- Serve with your favorite buns or gluten free buns.
Enjoy! Let us know in the comments below if you made this recipe!