red white and bluebs popsicles
Everyone loves a traditional rocket pop, and no judgement if that's what you're bringing to the summer parties. They're a classic!
But we're here to prove that making popsicles is easy and fun. Even more noteworthy than your effort to hand make popsicles (yes, cheer for yourself, it's a cool thing you're doing), is the nutritional profile of these frozen wonders. Seriously, who isn't going to think you've got it all figured out when you show up with these red, white, and blueberry popsicles. Enjoy a few yourself — they're guilt-free and packed with antioxidants!
Red, White & Bluebs Popsicles
Mmm, creamy vanilla coconut with subtle pops of blueberry. The real star of the show though? The bursts of cherry pomegranate that make your mouth pucker with joy. Not only are these delicious they are a healthy and a fun surprise to a sun-soaked day.
Ingredients for Popsicles
- 1 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk*
- 6 drops of Vanilla Liquid Monkfruit Drops
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
- 6 oz blueberries
- 12 oz POM Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% juice (or any red unsweetened juice)
Instructions for making Popsicles
- Blend coconut milk, Vanilla Liquid Monkfruit Drops, and Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup together.
- Fill 2/3 popsicle mold with blueberries then pour in coconut mixture to fill in around blueberries.
- Tap to let out air bubbles.
- Freeze for an hour or until a frozen crust or film develops.
- Fill last third with cherry juice and put popsicle sticks in.
- Freeze until solid.
*If coconut isn't your thing feel free to use a plain yogurt that has been thinned out with a liquid of your choice (avoid anything with acid, these pops have enough of that). You may want to add more Liquid Monkfruit Extract drops or Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup to counter the tartness if you choose this option.
Due to the pom-cherry juice, these popsicles have a few more carbs... but when you treat yourself, think also of all the antioxidants that you're gaining from those carbs! Nutrition information provided is based on original recipe, as listed.