Mimosas are such a simple pleasure but a traditional recipe can be loaded with carbs and sugar. This low carb, sugar-free Mimosa recipe sweetened with Monkfruit can be the perfect drink to serve at your next brunch or a girls get together.
Ingredients for Monkfruit Sweetened Mimosas:
- 8 Crystalized Orange Packets (we used True Orange)
- 2 fresh raspberries
- 2 oz cold water
- 2 T Lakanto Original Simple Syrup or 6-8 drops Original Liquid Monkfruit Extract Drops
- 3 oz chilled low carb champagne (we used Prosecco)
- Sliced orange for garnish
Instructions for Monkfruit Sweetened Mimosas:
- Mix together in a measuring cup: 2 oz cold water, Lakanto Simple Syrup or Liquid Monkfruit Extract Drops & crystalized orange packets. Set aside.
- Drop the fresh raspberries in the bottom of your 2 Mimosa serving glasses, muddle with a tool to break them down.
- Pour in orange and Monkfruit mixture, followed by ice.
- Pour the champagne in slowly to fill the glass
- Garnish with a fresh orange slice. Enjoy!
Makes 2, 8oz Mimosas
NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 80kcal
- Fat: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugar Alcohols: 2g
- Net Carbs: 2g
try some other drink recipes made with Monkfruit Sweetener:
Raspberry Ginger Virgin Mojitos