Low Carb Cucumber Mint Lemonade
Store-bought juices and drinks can be secretly (or not so secretly) loaded with sugars and excess calories. Here's the perfect way to satisfy your lemonade cravings in a low-carb way. A little cucumber and mint make it something special...
Ingredients for Low-Carb Cucumber Mint Lemonade:
- 2 Tbsp (3g or 0.11 oz) peppermint, fresh
- 2 Tbsp (24g or 0.85 oz) Classic Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1-½ c (356g or 12.54 oz) water
- ¾ large - 8 1/4" long (210g or 7.41 oz) cucumber, peeled
- 2 lemons (94g or 3.32 oz), raw lemon juice
Roughly dice the cucumber and add to a blender along with the lemon juice, water, mint leaves, and Classic Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener.
Blend together until you have a smooth liquid.
Strain the lemonade through a fine cheesecloth or nut milk bag to remove any fibers.
Chill, or serve over ice with a slice of lemon and cucumber for decoration.
This recipe was created with the Carb Manager App.