Ice cream maker
Keto Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream, cold
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- ½ Cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 T Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to Make Sugar-Free Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Combine the heavy whipping cream, whole milk, Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, vanilla, and salt into a medium bowl and whisk well until incorporated. Let chill in a refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, and follow the instructions from the manufacturer for churning the ice cream.
- Enjoy right away or store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Remove from the freezer and allow to sit and soften for about 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Info (per serving): ½ cup
Saturated Fat: 28g
Total Carbs: 15g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Sugar Alcohols: 15g
Net Carbs: 3.5g
Total servings in recipe: 4