Annie is a Weight-Loss Expert, Ph.D. Candidate in Nutritional Sciences, and Healthy Recipe Blogger @ VegAnnie.com
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray donut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Combine coconut flour, white whole wheat flour, cacao, stevia, and baking powder in large mixing bowl, and whisk with a fork or whisk to combine.
- Add in water, almond milk, applesauce, and apple cider vinegar to bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into donut pan (fill each almost to the top), and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, top with this frosting and sprinkles if desired!