The combination of sugar cookie, fruit, and cream cheese filling will tantalize any taste bud. Top these tarts with whatever fruit you choose for the perfect bite-size dessert that has no added sugar!
Lakanto Sugar-free cookie mix
3 tbs butter
Cream Cheese Filling:
1. Make cookie mix according to the package.
2. Put into muffin tin molds, shape into cups.
3. Bake for 12 minutes. The cookie dough may rise to fill the whole cup so halfway through cooking, scoop out the centers with a spoon, making sure to leave enough around the edges and the bottom to form a cup.
For the Filling:
1. Combine the Whipping Cream and the Classic. Whip until thick and fluffy.
2. Add in Cream Cheese, Powdered, and Vanilla. Mix again until thick and fluffy.
3. Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!