This chocolate cake is a lifesaver! No more worrying about what to make for dessert when everyone has different dietary needs--this one should cover it all. Made with our all-new Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener.
1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup Lakanto Baking Sweetener
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup cold water
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, soda, salt, and sweetener directly into the cake pan.
- Measure and mix together oil, water, and vanilla.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the pan and mix batter with a small whisk or fork. When smooth, add vinegar and stir quickly.
- Stir until vinegar is evenly distributed--without pale swirls in the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Try this product
LAKANTO MONKFRUIT BAKING SWEETENER
*For more tips on how and when to use Lakanto sweeteners, check out our Baking Guide
I have, available right now, In my pantry, Lakanto Classic. Would that work in this recipe?
Can this be made with almond meal?
What size pan?
Unfortunately, I can’t eat chocolate. Can I make this cake and omit the cocoa?
Which low carb flour can I use in place of regular flour,? Keto won’t allow this flour and I really wona make this . Thanks