Bright and fresh with lemony zest! These lemon bars are easy to make with just a few ingredients.
Making sugar-free and keto-friendly desserts has never been easier. Our Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener not only tastes great, it looks great when sprinkled on top of your baked goods.
There is a typo in the video—please refer to the recipe below.
Yields: 16 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 50 min
Ready In: 1 hr
Ingredients for low carb lemon bars
½ cup butter
1¾ cup almond flour
3 lemons, juiced
3 large raw eggs
2/8 tsp salt (2 pinches)
Instructions for sugar free lemon bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix melted butter, 1 cup of almond flour, ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener and a pinch of salt together in a small bowl. Combine and pour into an 8” x 8” pan lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake for 20 minutes and then let it cool (about 10 minutes).
4. In another bowl, combine the fresh juice from 3 lemons (strained of seeds), eggs, ¾ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, ¾ cup of almond flour and a pinch of salt. Whisk together very well to incorporate the eggs.
5. Pour the filling onto the cooled crust and bake for 21-23 minutes. The center should jiggle slightly but jiggle all together with the rest of the lemon filling. If you over bake, it will crack. It will still be delicious, however. Allow the bars to cool in the refrigerator for several hours until firm enough to cut into squares.
6. Dust with additional Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener using a small sieve to decorate. Keep stored in the fridge.
|Net Carbs info||1.7g|
|Diabetes Carbs info||6.3g|