Festive Christmas Punch
This is fun, citrusy drink gives the perfect punch to your holiday parties. Make your own maraschino cherries for a delicious, festive drink without any added sugar.
- 1 bottle- 16.5 oz Lakanto Original Simple Syrup
- 10 drops Pineapple One on One flavored Liquid Concentrate
- 32 oz water
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 (10oz) jar maraschino cherries, including the juice
- Make your own maraschino cherries: 1/2 cup Sugar-free cherry syrup (DaVinci, Torani, etc) and a handful of pitted cherries, soak overnight
- 1 liter sparkling water, any citrus flavored
- In a large pitcher or other container, combine Simple Syrup, orange juice, pineapple flavoring and cold water, cherries, and the cherry juice.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving add the sparkling water.