Ultimate Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is for us who LOVE our cookies but not all of the sugar that comes with traditional recipes. Lucky for us, we can still have our cookies and avoid sugar by using our Monkfruit Sweeteners that measure and bake like sugar but with Zero Net Carbs, Zero Glycemic, Zero Calories.
For all you fans that use our Consistently Craveworthy Monkfruit Sweetener and other Lakanto products, sign up for Sweet Rewards today!
Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter, softened, but still cool
- 1 cup Lakanto Classic Sweetener or Lakanto Baking Sweetener (we like Baking Sweetener best for this recipe)
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Brown Sweetener or Lakanto Golden Sweetener (we like Brown Sweetener best for this recipe)
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, cold
- 2 3/4 cups Gluten-free flour (this recipe works best with this flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup or 8 oz Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
How to Make Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter on medium speed with an electric hand or stand mixer for a full minute until butter is creamy. Add in the Lakanto Sweeteners and vanilla extract. Mix again on medium speed until well combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix on low for a minute or two. Scrape all ingredients down the sides and along the bottom with a rubber spatula ensuring everything is incorporated together.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix on low until dough forms. Only mix on low! Do not overmix. Add in the Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, and gently stir them in with a spatula or continue on low for 20-30 seconds.
- Using a 1" cookie scoop, drop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or with your favorite cooking spray.
- Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Cookies should be slightly golden. Be careful not to not over-bake.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Best served soon after cooling and eaten within 24 hours. Freezes well in a sealed container for up to 2 months.
Makes about 30, 3" cookies.
For a Keto, Sugar-Free treat Try our new Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
LAKANTO MONKFRUIT BAKING SWEETENER