Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you're looking for the perfect sugar-free chocolate chip recipe we've got it right here. Try it with our brand new baking sweetener!
1 cup butter, softened (do not over soften)
1/2 cup Lakanto Golden Sweetener
1 tbsp vanilla
2 large eggs, cold
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour plus a tbsp or two if needed
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
2 cups or 12 oz Lakanto Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Cut butter into pieces and place into a mixing bowl. Mix on low. After 8-10 seconds add in the sweeteners and vanilla. Mix until creamy, only about 6-8 seconds on low until there are no visible chunks of butter.
- Add in eggs and mix until well incorporated.
- Scrape all ingredients down the sides and along the bottom with a rubber spatula ensuring everything is incorporated together.
- Add 2 cups of flour, soda, salt & then choc chops into butter mixture. Then add the remaining 3/4 cup on top. Slowly mixing everything together. Pulsing the mixer is the ideal way to mix here, making sure never to over mix on high. Turn the dough with the rubber spatula so the bottom of the dough is mixed with the top. This will ensure the flour is incorporated and chocolate chips are evenly distributed.
- Add 1-2 extra tbsp of flour ONLY if the dough is sticky.
- Using a cookie scoop drop onto ungreased baking sheets, or baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Place 6-8 scoops of dough on each baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- If using convection, bake for 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
- If using regular (non-convection) oven, bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes. For convection oven use any rack. For conventional oven use the middle rack.
- Cookies should be slightly golden and the cookie should not be wet on top. Do not overbake!
- Cool on baking sheets completely.
Try this product
LAKANTO MONKFRUIT BAKING SWEETENER