Ultimate Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you're looking for the perfect sugar-free chocolate chip recipe we've got it right here. Try it with our brand new baking sweetener!
Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter, softened (do not over soften)
- 1 cup Lakanto Classic Sweetener or Lakanto Baking Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Brown Sweetener or Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs, cold
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour blend)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup or 8 oz Lakanto Chocolate Chips
How to Make Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter with an electric hand mixer for about 1 minute or until butter is creamy. Add in the Lakanto sweeteners and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the egg and mix just until it is barely incorporated.
- Scrape all ingredients down the sides and along the bottom with a rubber spatula ensuring everything is incorporated together.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt, and mix until dough forms. Add in the chocolate chips, and gently stir them in with a spatula.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies should be slightly golden. Be careful not to not over-bake.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy! Best served warm out of the oven.
Makes 24 cookies.
Try this product
LAKANTO MONKFRUIT BAKING SWEETENER
Try this product
Golden Monkfruit Sweetener