A bold and tangy sugar free BBQ sauce that covers flavor profiles from Kansas City, Memphis and Texas style BBQ sauces. BBQ sauce is great for grilling, but there is more than one way to use this sweet and tangy condiment. Use this sugar-free sauce on everything you can imagine.
Baste it on your favorite meat during and after grilling, make some pulled pork, spread it on BBQ pizza, marinate chicken or ribs, add it to ranch dressing, make some slow-cooked baked beans, drench your favorite meatballs, use it as your favorite condiment to a chicken sandwich, burger or quesadilla. The sugar-free possibilities are endless!
Ingredients for All American Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
- 6 oz can Tomato Paste
- 6 oz water (use the tomato can)
- ⅓ c Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- ¼ cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T Liquid Smoke or an extra Tablespoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 T Smoked Paprika
- 1 T Garlic Powder
- 1 T Onion Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ¼-½ tsp cayenne pepper
How to Make All American Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook on medium-low heat for 30 minutes until thick and bubbly. Stir frequently to blend flavors thoroughly.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Makes 2 cups
Nutritional Info per serving:Serving size 2 Tablespoons
Saturated Fat: 0
Total Carbs: 2.5g
Dietary Fiber: .5g
Sugar Alcohols: 1g
Net Carbs: 1.5g
Total servings in recipe: 16