Looking for a perfect, easy-to-grab dessert that works for any occasion? This mousse comes with it’s own edible cup!
Use Lakanto Cookie Mix, for a six-ingredient dessert that’s ready in no time. It makes sugar-free, gluten-free baking easy! These delectable desserts are a great addition to any party. Top them with fruit or another fancy garnish. Your guest will never know how easy they were for you to make.
Ingredients for Cookie Cups
- 1 pkg Lakanto Cookie Mix
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
Ingredients for Suntella Mousse
- ½ c cold whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ c Lakanto Suntella
Directions for Cookie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix ingredients for cookie cups together to form a dough.
- Press 1 Tbsp of dough into each muffin tin and up the sides to form a cup.
- Make sure there are no holes/gaps and the cup is evenly shaped.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Important Note: If the cookies puff up during baking, push down on them in the center after taking them out of the oven before cooling. You want a deep cup so it can handle all that delicious Suntella mousse filling.
- Allow the cups to cool before removing from pan or filling.
- Gently use a knife to get the cups out if they do not easily come out.
Directions for Suntella Mousse
- Whip the cream and vanilla together for 3 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in Suntella.
- Use a piping bag or ziplock bag to pipe into cooled cookie cups.
- Top the chocolate-filled cookie cup with a raspberry or some raw coconut chips.
- You can serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for enjoying later.