Feb 1, 2019 ·
Lakanto Pumpkin Pie
We had many requests for the recipe for pumpkin pie we sampled at a Costco show. Here it is, featuring our Lakanto Golden Sweetener.
It's not always easy to find sugar-free substitutes for your favorite desserts, but your holiday season will be complete with this delicious pumpkin pie.
3/4 cups Lakanto Golden Sweetener
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp cloves
2 large eggs
1 can pure pumpkin
1 can evaporated milk
1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
1. Preheat oven to 425 ° F.
2. Mix Lakanto Golden Sweetener, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl.
4. Beat eggs in a large bowl.
5. Stir in pumpkin and dry ingredients.
6. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
7. Pour into pie shell.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Reduce temperature to 350 ° and bake for 40-50 minutes more until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
10. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
11. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Try this product
Golden Monkfruit Sweetener