If you love Pumpkin Pie and you or someone you love are on a sugar-free journey, you'll love this classic recipe, revamped. Because everyone needs a bit of pie this time of year!
It's not always easy to find sugar-free substitutes for your favorite desserts, but your holiday season will be complete with this delicious pumpkin pie.
Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Golden or Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15oz can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 c half and half (can substitute Evaporated Milk)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell (we used the crust from this recipe)
How to make Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie:
1. Preheat oven to 425
4. Beat eggs in a large bowl.
5. Stir in pumpkin, sweetener and spices. Let sit for 5 minutes for Sweetener to dissolve fully.
6. Gradually stir in half and half and mix all ingredients together.
7. Pour into prepared pie shell.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 425°
9. Reduce temperature to 350
° and bake for 40-50 minutes more until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
10. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
11. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Nutritional Info: 1/10 slice
Saturated Fat: 12g
Total Carbs: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Sugar Alcohols: 2g
Net Carbs: 2g
Want more sugar-free pumpkin recipes? Go here